Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Ready for lift-off and a poetry launch



“There are some moments in life that are like pivots around which your existence turns – small intuitive flashes, when you know you have done something right for a change..”
                                                                                Robyn Davidson, Tracks

I have had a couple of these pivotal moments in the last year including making the decision to leave the day job in order to spend more time on my poetry. This is brave, foolhardy and I may regret it but it is making me happy. In Tracks Robyn Davidson is describing the moment when she arrived with her dog in Alice Springs and her ambition to cross the Australian desert with camels. At that point she didn’t know anything about camels. I’m enjoying reading her account and it does make my adventure of launching a second poetry book out into the world later this week seem straight-forward.



2 comments:

Rachel Green said...

Brilliant! Good luck!

Caroline said...

Thanks very much Rachel.