Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Friday 1 September 2017

Friday Poetry from Ocean Vuong and Happy Weekend


September always feels like the start of new things and this year I'm going back to studying poetry with the Poetry School and the University of Newcastle. The MA classes start on 26th September and I am so looking forward to it.

I am also going to make posting about my reading a more regular practice on this blog. I'm currently reading Ocean Vuong's astounding first collection Night Sky with exit Wounds. It is one of the books short-listed for the Forward Prize which will be awarded later this month. After reading the first couple of poems, Threshold and Telemachus I bought tickets to the reading as I want to hear him.




No comments: